In celebration of Summer, we’re sharing 50 Summer Marketing Ideas that you can implement for your business! Be sure to try some of these to make a real SPLASH this Summer!
1. Write about local Summer events like Farmer’s Markets, or Festivals
2. Do a Summer Style Giveaway!
3. Use some fun Summer captions and slogans – We made a bunch you can use right here!
4. Make a shareable Summer playlist
5. Warm up any of your ads with happy colors and Summer themes
First impressions count, and it’s essential that when it comes to your instagram profile, you have put together the essential elements to interest your visitors right off the bat!
Your potential followers need to be able to see what your brand is all about. They need a clear message about what you do, and they need an instant picture of it all so that they know what to expect when following along!
Summertime is here, and if you’re a small business, it’s a great time to add some real fun to your strategy and get your audience and customers in a Summer State of Mind! Here are some great quotes to use on social media. You are welcome to use the graphics our team at the Buzzbie …